PUBLIC LIABILITY LAWYERS
If you’ve been injured in a public place in NSW due to someone else’s negligence, you may be entitled to compensation. We understand that you’re concerned about your financial situation, your recovery from injuries and what your future looks like. Being unaware of your rights and the process associated with pursuing compensation only adds to the stress of your situation.
Advantage Legal are expert public liability claim lawyers who will spend time with you to understand your personal and accident circumstances. We’ll provide you with expert advice backed by decades of experience, your questions will be answered and we’ll resolve your claim in the quickest time possible. Our solicitors are friendly, reliable and accessible which means we’re available when you need us.
On This Page
We’re here to help with your public liability claim
NSW law permits a broad range of public liability claims. Our expert public liability lawyers can manage the claim process from start to finish on your behalf. We’ll make sure that you’re updated on the progress of your claim on a regular basis and ensure that you’re covered by our no-win, no-fee promise. At Advantage Legal, we believe compensation should be all about you.
Our team can assist with public liability compensation claims for:
- Slip, trip and fall injuries in public places
- Shopping centre injuries
- Supermarket injuries
- Sporting injuries
- Recreational activity injuries
- Animal attack injuries
If you’d like to know more about your particular accident circumstances, please contact our team for a free initial consultation and confidential advice.
Your claim is worth more with Advantage Legal.
Public Liability Frequently Asked Questions
- Past and future income loss
- Domestic care and assistance
- Past and future medical expenses
- Pain and suffering and loss of enjoyment of life
- Legal fees
- Had actual knowledge of the right to pursue a compensation claim; or
- Ought to have had known that you had the right to pursue a compensation claim.
At Advantage Legal, we believe that compensation should be all about you. This means that no two public liability claims are treated the same, because no two people are the same. There are however some commonalities in the process which apply to public liability claims in general:
- We spend time understanding the circumstances of your accident, how your injuries have impacted you and provide you with advice on your prospects of success. If we believe you have a viable claim, we’ll offer to represent you.
- We’ll speak with witnesses, review contemporaneous evidence such as incident reports and surveillance to make sure that all of the facts are on your side.
- We’ll gather medical, financial and liability evidence to support your position and lodge a claim on the responsible party and/or their insurance company.
- We’ll attempt to resolve your claim without the need for Court intervention.
- If Court action is necessary, we’ll engage a barrister and ensure that we put forward the best possible position to win your case and maximise your compensation.
At Advantage Legal, our clients enjoy the benefits of our no-win, no-fee promise. This means that if we take on your case, you’ll only need to pay our professional fees and disbursements on the successful conclusion of your claim. For more information ‘on ‘no-win, no-fee’ please see our FAQ What does No-Win, No-Fee mean?
No-win, no-fee is a term used to offer personal injury legal services to people where professional fees are only payable at the successful conclusion of a claim. It is very important for injured people to consider the detail of a law firm’s no-win, no-fee policy before proceeding with a public liability claim as there is no industry standard definition or offering. In other words, the fine print matters so know what is included and what is not.
At Advantage Legal, our no-win, no-fee promise means that we’ll pursue your public liability claim and only request payment of our professional fees and disbursements when we win your case. Unlike other law firms, we include disbursements in our no-win, no-fee promise because we have no doubt that our team of public liability experts will win your case and maximise your compensation.
Your claim is worth more with Advantage Legal.
For too long, we have seen injured people treated poorly in NSW by large law firms and insurance companies. At Advantage Legal, we believe that compensation is personal and requires a tailored approach. Our clients trust us to know them personally, be available when they need us and to get the best possible rehabilitation and compensation outcomes for them. We take this trust seriously.
What Our Clients Say
We’d Love to Help You
100% FREE confidential claim evaluation
Our lawyers have worked in insurance companies
Our lawyers are Accredited Specialists in Personal Injury Law
Your claim will be managed by an Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Law
Our entire team are accessible, experienced, trustworthy & dependable
Proven track record on winning complex and difficult cases
Rehabilitation first approach to compensation claims
Exclusive Compensation Partner of Bicycle NSW
Genuine support throughout your claim
Award winning team
News and Articles
If you’ve been seriously injured or have suffered a debilitating illness, your financial future may appear uncertain due to your inability to return to work.
For many, cycling is more than a means of transport, it’s a passion, a sport, a form of fitness and part of their identity. Cycling like many sporting activities is not without its risks.